NOC Services for Managed Service Providers
Managed NOC services gives MSPs a solution that manages dynamic, multi-partner, multi-protocol networks in today’s highly competitive and cost sensitive market.
Through our managed Network Operations Center (NOC), MSPs:
- Reduce operating expenses by up to 25% or more
- Accelerate time to revenue by 3+ months
- Eliminate the investment to organically grow operations skills to manage new technologies
- Focus on their end users’ overall service experience and other core competencies.
Our NOC managed services provide customers with:
- Around-the-clock proactive monitoring
- Performance, Event, Incident, Problem and Configuration management
- Guaranteed service levels (service assurance)
- Preventive maintenance
- Vendor coordination
MSP1’s NOC identifies problems before they can impact business functions or productivity and will resolve issues remotely from the NOC or escalate to partners to dispatch technicians to customer sites.
Our services are conducted in a secure environment with 24-hour on-premises security, supported via a new state-of-the-art Data Center facilities. Our NOC technicians and domain experts use network monitoring tools and ITIL processes which meet international IT service standards.
Our Managed NOC services include monitoring, administration and management of:
- Server OS
- Backup and Storage
- Network Management
Flexible service options:
|Differentiation in Service Offerings||Watch||Care|
|24×7×365 Monitoring of Servers, Network and Backup Devices for availability, performance and services|
|Alert Validation & Escalation|
|Verification of backup jobs|
|Monthly Health Checks for Directory Services and Messaging|
|Integration with PSA and ticketing systems or access to portal for case tracking and metrics reports|
|Executive dashboard (Web Portal), on-demand, weekly & monthly reports|
|Custom Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) based initial remediation|
|MSP1 pre-defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for initial remediation|
|ISP escalations for link downtime|
|Validation of anti-virus definition updates|
|Windows patch management|
|Troubleshooting and full remediation|
|Vendor tech support for further troubleshooting and full resolution|
|Vendor coordination for hardware failures|
|Service requests processing|
MSP1 has established a white labeled, high-performing Captive services program. By leveraging our captive NOC services you can allocate your resources more effectively and cut costs without sacrificing the dedicated, custom and in-depth service delivery your customers expect.
Benefits of Captive NOC:
- Dedicated team
- White labeled and dedicated to your operations
- Allocate resources more effectively and cut costs while ensuring the highest and the best availability for support requirements.
- Enable deeper understanding of your business, the client environment and greater collaboration across operations and technology.
- Convert device data into insights and insights into actions.
- Service manual following your standard operating procedures
- Account management
- Integrated ticketing, full transparency
- Cost arbitrage
Shared NOC services are essentially an inexhaustible pool of certified technical resources and state of art infrastructure working as a pool from which you can leverage whatever you need.
With each shared NOC package, you receive critical 24×7 surveillance, condition notification, and monitoring and management so you know immediately if there is a problem within your IT environment. Our highly skilled technicians with powerful operations management skills provide monitoring, management and reporting based on Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Benefits of Shared NOC:
- Cost reductions: Save up to 40% on IT delivery & operations costs .
- Streamlined processes: Improve productivity by implementing agile, efficient processes.
- Innovation: Free your energies from day to day IT, focus on innovating and transforming your clients business.
- Competitive advantage: Stay ahead of the curve .
- Growth: Expand yours as well as your clients’ business.
|Service deliverables||Shared NOC||Dedicated NOC|
|Hours of operations||24 x 7||Partner defined|
|Model of operation||Service oriented||Skill set oriented|
|Commercial model||Device based||Device/ Resource based|
|SLA/ KPI||Standardized||Partner defined|
|Delivery process||ITIL||Partner defined|
|Scalability||Easily scalable||More sticky in terms of resources|
|Monitoring||MSP1 or partner tools||Partner tool|
|Touch points||Shared number||Named resource|