Simplify your IT infrastructure as you create a more dynamic and flexible datacenter with MSP1’s proven server and datacenter virtualization solutions based on partnerships with leading technology companies and virtualization platform. Ensure continued IT innovation while meeting enterprise application SLAs and increase time-to-market for application provisioning and upgrades.
MSP1 virtualization helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
Get automated operations management for the new dynamic virtual infrastructures so you can accelerate IT service delivery, improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance and reduce risk.
- Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation.
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter.
- Virtualize enterprise apps, including Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server, Sharepoint and SAP, and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance.
- Use policy-based automation and ensure compliance and performance with a zero-touch infrastructure for virtualization management.
Delivering desktops as a managed service lets you create a more flexible IT infrastructure so you can help your business respond more quickly to market changes and opportunities. Deploy applications and desktops faster and more consistently to a wider variety of clients, lowering costs while improving service levels. Extend the life of legacy applications and eliminate installation conflicts by virtualizing applications. For remote and branch offices, move your desktops into the cloud and deliver them as a managed service wherever they're needed while retaining the control and security you need.
- Streamline deployment and management by delivering desktops as a service.
- Virtualize Windows applications for easier OS migration as you package once, deploy everywhere.
- Give secure remote access to teleworkers and temporary workers without sacrificing performance or security.
- Virtualizing Enterprise Applications
Even demanding applications like Exchange and Oracle can be virtualized, letting you meet and exceed the performance of physical servers while eliminating the need to overprovision. Meet your service levels and maximize infrastructure efficiency with VMware vSphere, which dynamically allocates resources as your applications need them. Set up a standardized service catalog to deploy applications in minutes for on-demand provisioning while ensuring consistency across application instances. Check out our list of vendors who officially support their applications running on the VMware platform, including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and many more.
- Double the performance of your Exchange by running all Exchange server roles, including the mailbox server.
- Consolidate SQL to cut costs by 50% while accelerating database delivery and ensuring database Quality of Service.
- Virtualize Sharepoint so you can easily scale up resources on the fly, move workloads as needed and deal with planned maintenance with no downtime.
- Run Oracle databases, middleware and applications for improved time-to-market and total-cost-of-ownership.
Enabling virtualization throughout the IT infrastructure
MSP1 virtualization solution works with a wide variety of hardware and software, including storage, networking and security products. We are committed to an open standards-based approach to licensing and interoperability so you can use the solutions that best meet your needs without being locked in to specific vendors. Our Technical Resource Center gets down to the nitty gritty details about the major components of the virtual infrastructure.
Security and compliance are paramount to successful virtualization and gives you better-than-physical security, from the edge to the endpoint.
Virtual networking uses physical networking features, standards and principles. VLANs let you scale your traffic types yet maintain complete isolation on the same physical networking hardware. Learn more about virtual networking.
Virtualizing storage enables high-performance access to shared storage resources and creates efficiency of storage arrays used. Learn more about storage management for virtual machines.
Enhance the performance of your applications by fully understanding best practices in deploying and optimizing a virtualized infrastructure. Learn more about virtualization performance.
As next steps, you can:
- Share this page with other business decisions makers in your organization.
- Direct technical decision makers to call MSP1 on +91 22 67415520 and speak to our Virtualization Service Practice team