Enterprise Management Software: Managed Workplace
Managed Workplace and Enterprise Management Software brought to you by MSP1 helps you optimize IT infrastructure performance and availability.
Use this system monitoring software to manage operating systems, databases and servers in distributed and host environments.
- Provides a common, flexible and easy-to-use browser interface and customizable workspaces to facilitate system monitoring
- Detects and recovers potential problems in essential system resources automatically
- Offers lightweight and scalable agent-less and agents for mobile devices architecture
- Includes, as part of the system monitoring software package, easy-to-use warehouse and advanced reporting capability
- Helps ensure IT resources and staff are operating efficiently and effectively, when combined with composite application, event, network and service-level management solutions
- Lowers TCO with new features that automate the maintenance and support of ITM-based agents
- Improved TTV with new start-up center that allows customers to perform installations with an integrated discovery capability and graphical deployment planning tool for faster installations
Managed Workplace leverages established technology standards to deliver a powerful agentless platform that allows you to deliver best practices monitoring and management of the entire IT environment of your SMB customers, including virtualized, cloud and software-as-a-service (SaaS) resources.
Managed Workplace is available as an On Premise or as Hosted solution from MSP1 allowing for maximum flexibility for deployment based options.
Key Architecture Highlights
- High performance, scalable and easy to use, Managed Workplace is your platform for today and tomorrow.
- Simple Deployment – Install a single lightweight piece of software - the Onsite Manager - at a customer site, and you can be up-and-running with best practices monitoring and management within hours.
- Limited Bandwidth Usage – The Onsite Manager has been optimized for minimal network traffic utilization and is optimized for scalability because it is the only component that communicates with the Service Center.
- Security – With full SSL support and no inbound communication or open port requirements, Managed Workplace provides an ISO-compliant, secure solution for your customers.
- Ecosystem Integration – Product integration with all major operating systems, applications, servers, PCs, network and security devices, VoIP, backup and recovery and more. Services integration include third-party NOCs, peer-to-peer, remote backup, hosted security, PSA/CRM and more.
- Out-of-Band Management – The Onsite Manager can easily monitor and manage out-of-band devices even when they are powered off by leveraging advanced Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Easy Configuration and Maintenance – When new devices are brought online or reconfigured, the Onsite Manager will detect them automatically and display information about them in the web-based central dashboard of the Service Center.
- Virtualization – Managed Workplace can be used to monitor and manage virtualized resources so you can deliver managed services to the entire SMB IT environment.
- Maximizing uptime – Proactive monitoring and alerting allows you to resolve issues prior to failure and reduce or eliminate costly downtime.
- Increasing security – Integration with Microsoft's Baseline Security as well as leading anti-virus solutions, patch management, security auditing, alerting and reporting.
- Improving performance – Analyze trends to identify opportunities to optimize customer networks and resources for performance and reliability.
- Managing assets – Real time asset inventory provides deep visibility into computing and network assets.
- Stabilizing costs - Affordable monthly costs for comprehensive services, instead of unpredictable costs typical under a break-fix service delivery model
As next steps, you can:
- Share this page with other business decisions makers in your organization.
- Direct technical decision makers to call MSP1 on +91 22 67415520 and speak to our Enterprise Management Software Practice team.